Community Hospital Anderson offers enrollment assistance in the Health Insurance Marketplace
We're ready to help you navigate the Health Insurance Marketplace. The Marketplace offers different types of health plans to meet a variety of needs and budgets. You'll get a clear picture of what premiums you will pay and what benefits and protections you will get before you enroll.
Compare plans based on what's important to you, and choose the combination of price and coverage that fits your needs and budget.
Eligible Hoosiers can use Indiana Health Insurance Marketplace to:
- Compare health insurance options
- Select a plan that meets their individual budgets and needs
- Enroll in coverage
- Provide information on programs to help Hoosiers pay for coverage
- Help Hoosiers find out if they're eligible for other public health coverage programs like Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP).
Enrolling in coverage
Beginning November 1, you can apply and enroll in health coverage through the Marketplace. We have certified navigators on hand to help you every step of the way through your enrollment- free of charge.
- Financial help is available to many through the Marketplace
- Free in person assistance is available by state licensed navigators at Community Hospital Anderson. Call 765.298.1775
- Essential health benefits are covered
- It doesn't matter if you have pre-existing conditions
- There is no fine print