How can you help?
We need your help, and it doesn't get easier than this:
- Clean out your closet and give away that coat you've been hanging onto "just in case." Go out and purchase a new coat - we know local department stores offer great discounts! (All sizes are needed, but if you are purchasing a new item, we strongly suggest it be a kid's coat.)
- Make a donation to the Community Hospital Anderson Foundation. It's tax-deductible and all money is pooled to buy new items for distribution.
- Make Coats of Caring your church, school or group project.
- Gather your fellow knitters and make mittens and hats.
- Volunteer the day of distribution.