Due to increased influenza activity in Madison County, we have implemented temporary visitor restrictions at Community Hospital Anderson.
Do not visit if any of the following applies.
In the last 24 hours have you:
• had a fever greater than 100 degrees?
• had a cough?
• had a sore throat?
• had body aches?
• been exposed to anyone with these symptoms?
Those who have had any of the above symptoms may not visit until they are symptom-free for 24 hours.
In addition, please follow these visiting rules:
• No visitors with influenza, fever or cough
• No visitors under age 18 (unless special arrangements are made)
• No visitors allowed beyond immediate family, partner or significant other
If you have questions regarding visitation, please call us at 765-298-4242.