HPPC (Health Professions Practice Council) Excellence Awards
Community Hospital Anderson recently honored five exemplary employees who demonstrate excellence in their work. Employees, physicians and patients all submitted nominations. After a careful review of all nominees the following individuals were selected:
- For customer service - Steve Wilhoite, Concierge Services
- For professional excellence - Stephanie Metz, Outpatient physical therapist
- For caring excellence – Lisa Winningham, Patient access manager
- For innovation excellence – Kim Carman, Materials management coordinator
- For community outreach – Susan Durban, Administrative Director of Rehabilitation and Cardiopulmonary Services
This is an annual awards program to celebrate just a few of the shining stars at Community Hospital Anderson.
View pictures of the winners!