Community Hospital Anderson recently broke ground on the construction of a new health pavilion.
The $6.1 million, 33,000 square foot building will be located at 1629 Medical Arts Blvd, on the hospital’s campus and is due to be completed in February 2014.
Community Anderson’s medical oncology services will be relocated to the new building. The Community Hospital Anderson Foundation will support the medical oncology portion of the building with a $350,000 gift from the Jack and Barbara Farquer estate. The Farquers designated their gift for cancer services at Community Anderson. Barbara Farquer had served as a volunteer at Community Anderson prior to her death. The Farquer gift will be recognized on a donor wall near the main entrance of the medical oncology office.
The building will also house several physician offices including Community Physician Network Pediatric Care and Community Physician Network Internal Medicine Care; an outpatient infusion center and lab. Community offers multiple health pavilions like this throughout central Indiana that provide convenient access to a wide range of health services under one roof. This focus allows patients and families to meet their medical needs conveniently and efficiently.